If you are among those people who spent all these cold and dark winter days just thinking about the first spring sunlight, the smell of fresh flowers and longer daylight, you are probably a spring’s person. The first signs of spring are not the only joyful thing which can wake up your senses and mind this season. Spring months around the globe are fulfilled with plenty of events just created to quench your desire for meeting new people, extraordinary cultures or just to satisfy your appetite for having a unforgettable time. This is unbeatable reason why you should meet this spring on the road, visiting some of the world’s famous cultural or music events.
Spring welcoming festivals
- The unique way to celebrate saying goodbye to winter and welcoming the spring is being the part of euphoric crowd at Holi Festival in India, starting right after the first full moon of March. With only high spirits in your suitcase, you should be ready to be covered with all rainbow colours and to dive into truly kingdom of old Indian legends, food specialties and incredibly merrily company.
- If the green is one of your favourite colours, than you just can’t miss making a trip to Ireland and experiencing celebration of St Patrick’s Day. With pure Irish spirit swaying all around, the 17thof March breaths the power of tradition, unique Irish music and naturally, rivers of Guinness beer. When the spring bestows its first corms of green leaves, the best way to celebrate it is to get yourself dressed in green and try an extraordinary Irish experience.
- As one of most astonishing cultures, Japanese culture pays high attention to the nature waking up in spring. When the first cherry flowers blossom, the spectacle begins with people having their picnics on the ground right below the blooming trees. As one of the most adorable scenes, Cherry Blossoms season in Japan falls into top must visit places this spring. Although actual weather dictates the precise time of this splendid event, end of March and early April is the period when you should join the plentiful moments of cherry blossom leaves falling on your head.
Having an ultimate party time this spring
- With spring comes good mood, and the perfect way to magnify it, is affording yourself a real party time on one of the glorious music festivals. For fans of fast rhythm and dance music, Ultra Music festival in Miami, Florida seems to be the perfect choice. Big names such as Afro Jack, Deep dish, David Guetta and many others will for sure shake up your blood and provide you unforgettable time from 27-29th If you though search for rock or alternative sound, than Vive Latino festival in Mexico City waits for you.
Don’t miss museums and galleries
- Since excellent weather offers a chance for relishing sightseeing tours, it’s unique opportunity to embrace all those priceless institutions such as The Louvre in Paris, The Acropolis Museum in Athens, or The British Museum in London. While The Louvre offers the spirit of medieval France, The Acropolis Museum guides you through ancient history, in The British Museum lies real national historic treasure you can meet.